The first shoot took us to Ashland, the estate of Kentucky statesman Henry Clay, which is located near downtown Lexington. As a child, I grew up just a block away on Sherman Avenue, so I have many fond memories playing there. Everything from throwing frisbee with dad, to hiding in the garden. We spent a couple of hours getting shots in various locations on the grounds, and wrapped up shooting around sunset.

My favorite place on the site is the garden, however we arrived after the official closing time, so the gate was locked. But we were able to get a few shots in front of the gate, with the garden behind us, so that was good. We ended the day with dinner at JalapeƱos.

Jeff and Abby are so fun to work with, and put you at ease throughout the affair. I'm more used to being behind the camera, so I appreciated it. ;)
Our second location was out at Talon Winery, where the wedding will be held. We headed out there in the evening, looking for some prime sunset light. Locations included between the vineyards on the hill near our ceremony location and down by the large pond near the winery's entrance.
Thanks to Jeff and Abby for all their hard work, and more importantly their friendship.
No comments:
Post a Comment